Friday, October 12, 2018

Early Morning Thoughts

My body wakes up at 5:30 no matter what these days. I rather like it. I used to hate being up before 9 am and really before Noon. Businesses aren't open, it's still dark but the vibe isn't the same as when night falls.
I have an all-electric car now and so I'm starting a routine of charging at a charging station which takes about 30 mins. So, while I wait I write.
I get sober, a home, and good food in my body and this is what I produce.
This is just a flop piece as I see it but it's like getting a body in shape, practice, practice, practice.
It's cool to be writing again. My finger placement is al off so I'll be doing a lot of editing. For example... I want to type something but it comes out like this, JUst am exam0pl... exampl). LOL!
Stay on this amazing rollercoaster called life with me. It's a heck of a ride.

Just my early morning thoughts.

Boomer Lives!

"Life sucks and is so Beautiful"
-Warner Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment