Monday, April 15, 2019

HORIZON

"The true horizon is actually a theoretical line, which can only be observed when it lies on the sea surface. "


Prospective is a mutha fucka

See through my eyes you can't.

Let me describe it to you best way I know how.

Listen to the words and the rhythm in which they're said. Hear the emphasis, the staccato, lulls, breaks, and bridges. Join me in my head through every sight, sound, taste, and smell, I express with passion and conviction, sentiment and feeling.

Still you may hear it different.

It may not be bass and treble, it can be as simple as cases being upper and lower, we will both recite that "W" is the letter.

What I see is real, I see something. I see the horizon when they say it's coming, until I scew my focus and the line becomes blurry and my surroundings become clear and far too close to me.

The scene is the same. I change.

I can look at anything in anyway.

"Perspective is something else." I shake my head and say.

Twisted in the worst and the best way.

"Life Sucks and is so Beautiful."  -Warner Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment