Thursday, March 29, 2018

My Laughter is Gone again Today

I've been smiling a lot lately but not today and my laughter is gone.

I'm so tired of breakups. 

Life and all of its beauty is nice but not nice enough to deal with the pain All alone.

My favorite part was being a Mother, Something I was actually dead set against being. The funny part is that when I was pregnant for the 1st time I used to worry that he could be taken from me because I had no idea how to be a Mother but after we got home and as the years past I realized there was no way they could take him or her and as a matter of fact I realized that I probably couldn't even give them away if I tried because I was doing such a great job. 

Then the most disturbing thing happened with no explanation.

I told my children that I would not promise them anything because a promise should never be broken and since we never know what may happen next in life I wasn't able to know for sure if I could keep a promise. Then I made 1 and only 1 promise; that if we were together and someone tried to kidnap them I would rather die where I stand than to let them be taken and if I get killed in the middle of saving them from being stolen that they were to run like hell and not stop until they were safe. I never could imagine that the government with their Gestapo gun carrying bullys (police) would steal my children and crush our souls and never even give a reason for it. 

My favorite part of life was being a Mother and my children's favorite part was being my child. My pain will never be relieved. Theirs may be minimal or not. I'll never know and I can't protect them. There's nothing that can be done. Anyway, that was my favorite.

Life Sucks and is so Beautiful.          -Warner Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment