Friday, September 13, 2019

Now. The power of Now. Now.



A post to a YouTube video.
"Help!" is what I've been screaming inside. I have and I can. Now is the time for "I Will."


@ 5:34 Totally Me! Www.WarneBaileyBlogging.WordPress.com & www.IsThisRealLifeReally.blogspot.com Quickly became www.WayTooMuch.Podbean.com a Podcast that I paid to upgrade for monetization purposes and never posted another show after that. I am still getting $40 a Month taken from my account and it's been almost a year.

*Important Disclaimer: I have been working on the Warner Bailey Project since 2017 as a 4th year #HOMELESS #DRUG #ADDICT #ALCOHOLIC which made it very hard to stay consistent. As of 1 month and 2 weeks ago I have finally moved into my own apartment and am ready to launch into The Warner Bailey Project which will become a movement.

I have a wealth of knowledge, experience, talent, skill, training, education, and pure Love to utilize. I procrastinate, I am a workaholic, I am healing from numerous tragedies. I am strong willed, I am powerful, I have a connection with a great source of energy that is so strong it can be seen with the naked eye. I am passionate about helping others, showing the world my humanity, I am bold and daring while living in fear and anonymity.
Thank you all for your comments, thank you for this post. I have read many of the comments here and have joined some of you on your journeys. I look forward to hearing, seeing, and building with you all.

Peas and blessings,
"Life Sucks and is so Beautiful."
-Warner Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment